Inspiration and Intention
As a foreigner, when I talk with people in English, it’s sometimes a little bit embarrassing. Like when people ask me:”How’s going?” I’m always not if I should answer like “good”/”fine”, or answer it with more details or emotions to show my respect – cuz in China, people never greet by asking questions.
So we are wondering if we can build up a specific structure for questions and answers, based on different people’s styles.
What We Do
- Select the most frequently-used words quoted from various celebrities;
- Based on our source texts, re-construct the words and generate different questions;
Answer these special-style-questions with a fixed structure.
Techniques We Use
- Web scrapping using selenium
- Enable user queries using Flask
- Extract part-of-speech tagging using Spacy
- Reform the sentence based on a certain structure
Examples We’ve Got