On Friday, I tried everything the first time. I drew a face through Vecterworks, and found a piece of wood from shop, then cut it.
At that time, the bit I bought hadn’t arrive, so I used the 1/2 straight bit in shop.
Since the wood I found was two small, I realized it was incomplete and dangerous.
So I went to Home Depot on Sunday, and bought a large piece of plywood.
This time I used the 1/4 bit I bought, and drew an emoji in Illustrator. I adjusted its size in Illustrator (which can’t be adjusted in Vectorworks) and imported it into Vectorworks.
After finishing cutting, I polished it.
And that’s it!